SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
A NYC based boutique creative agency specializing in branding, design, and communications, RRR Creative is seeking interns interested in becoming a part of our team. Account work spans the following industries: Broadway, Off-Broadway, Television, Film, Personalities, Fashion, Art and LGBQAI. Interns will have the opportunity to work on projects for Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, Fashion brands, music venues, personalities and gain exposure to partnerships, photo and video shoots, high profile events and more.
We are looking for a highly motivated intern with exceptional social media skills and a passion for fashion, theatre, music, lifestyle, and photography. You will play a key role in facilitating all aspects of social media marketing and will be able to learn the key tools needed to excel in the digital/social media industry. This is an ideal position for college students looking for a hands-on experience with growth potential.
- Research and create content
- Brainstorm strategy and new creative ideas for content and campaigns
- Social media platform scheduling and management (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Influencer outreach and product placements
- Provide administrative support as needed and assist with special projects as assigned
- Community and engagement management
- Media monitoring
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Photography, graphic design skills highly preferred
- Highly familiar with current and emerging social platforms
- Adobe Photoshop proficient
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities and multiple projects.
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business
- Must be able to dedicate 2-3 full days a week for 3-6 months
- Must be available 10 AM - 6 PM
- Currently, residing in the NYC area
Please submit a cover letter (including your social media handles) and resume to email@example.com.