IN THE NEWS
IN THE NEWS
BRAND IDENTITY FORM
BRAND IDENTITY QUESTIONNAIRE
1. Who are your primary clients or target market demographic?
2. Who are your competitors - direct and indirect? What is unique about your company versus your competitors?
3. What is the primary differentiator between you and your competitors?
4. How do your customers / audience perceive your company?
5. How would you like customers and prospects to perceive your company when they see your marketing materials?
6. Describe your company’s internal culture or atmosphere in one sentence.
7. Describe your company in 5 descriptive keywords (example: brave, bold, modern, etc.).
PERSONALITY OF YOUR COMPANY
1. If your company were an individual person, how would you describe them?
Check those that apply and write more above if needed.
2. If your company were a place, where would it be? Be specific. What city. What town. (examples: California; New York; Midwest; Europe; International; etc)
POSITIONING AND MARKETING OF YOUR COMPANY
1. What is the primary quality that your company possesses that will yield success? That is, what is your distinct competitive advantage?
2. What is your primary shortcoming or weakness that could jeopardize your success?
3. What factors in your business environment do you need to overcome to succeed? Lack of awareness? Competitors? Tight budgets? Lack of perceived need for your service? More advanced technologies?
4. What is the precise objective that you would like your marketing program to achieve?
5. How do people learn about your product or service?
6. Please outline any colors you would like to explore or avoid.