FASHION STYLIST INTERNSHIP
A NYC based boutique agency, RRR Creative, specializing in branding, design, image and communications, is seeking fashion-stylist interns. Our account work spans the following industries: Broadway, Off-Broadway, TV, Film, Personalities, Fashion, Art and LGBTQ. Interns will have the opportunity to work on projects in these industries and gain exposure to partnerships, photo/video shoots, high-profile events and more. Under the RRR training program, interns will gain invaluable, hands-on training and real-life experience working as a fashion stylist in NYC.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:Research designers and trends to create mood boards relevant to clients & projects
- Assist in administrative office work and monitoring media (newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, blogs etc.) for RRR clients and the firm.
- Assist in organization and maintenance of fashion inventory, including RRR archive
- Assist in styling for photo shoots, press appearances and red-carpet looks for clients
- Assist in the accumulation of photos and video to be used as reference/archive
- Assist in the execution of curated specialty pop-up event
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Strong interest in fashion and style
- Knowledgeable on current trends and fashion history
- A self-starter; takes initiative with a positive attitude and has a strong work ethic
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Squarespace, DropBox & Google Drive
- Proficient in social media platforms, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- You must be able to dedicate 2-3 days a week for a term of 3-6 months
- Currently reside in the NYC area
- Professional reference given upon successful completion of internship
Please submit a cover letter (including your social media handles) and resume to email@example.com.